Monday, January 19, 2015

Mojo Monday


I thought I'd bring you a little hint of spring with my Mojo Monday Challenge creation! I'm so ready
for it!  Teresa Kline has given us this great sketch that was open for so many interpretations!  Lots of patterns going on with papers from MME's Now and Then "Milo" 6x6 pad.  I used 3 Verve dies (Award Banner, Flag It, and Bluebells) in addition to the Circle Nesties.  I added some shading to the 2 step stamped bluebells using the Copic BG11 and YG63 markers.  I popped the circle using thin pieces of foam tape and added some shimmer with a clear Wink of Stella shimmer brush over the bluebells.  The sweet little sentiment was a Verve freebie with one of my orders. 

STAMPS: Framed Florals (Verve).

For more inspiration, be sure to check out the other mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below OR you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 8 thumbnails will be the mojomakers' cards.

Carole Burrage

Wanda Cullen (you are here)


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card!

Stampingcountry said...

Your banner and your bluebells compliment each other so well, Wanda!

Petra Swart said...

This card really has a lovely spring feeling, Wanda!!! Such a lot of very sweet little flowers!!! Love the colours!!! Beautiful!!
Have a great day!!!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors and papers you used.