Saturday, January 24, 2015

CASEing Angela



One of my all-time fave stampers is Angela Maine at From the Tool Shed blog, or as I better learned to know her by her SCS name - Arizona Maine! She has a real eye for design and pulls off the most gorgeous, simple yet elegant card designs!  Today, SCS Inspiration Challenge has us CASEing one of Angela's creations.  I chose this card on the left and feel like I totally butchered her whole "white space, tone on tone" concept.  Leave it to me - lol!  I didn't have a large enough word die, so this little love die seemed lost when I centered it in the open heart.  I opted instead to add a splash of gold and also added a trio of gold heart sequins by Pretty Pink Posh...aren't they just the sweetest?!  I'm going to have to put her Impression Obsession love die on my wish list for sure.  My designer papers are from My Mind's Eye Kate and Co. "Cambridge Court" pad.  The word die is from PTI's Wet Paint "Watercolor Wonder" die set.

Thanks for stopping by...it's a snowy, wet, cold and yucky day here in VA.  Hubby says roads are OK, so will be venturing out with some errands soon.  

2 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...very pretty...awesome case...I LOVE the flower BG..

Petra Swart said...

Love the big, beautiful heart with the lovely rose paper, Wanda!!! Love the patterned strip at the side and the gold 'love' looks great!!! Beautiful CASE of Angela's card!!!
Have a great week!!!