Thursday, January 15, 2015

Soft Scarf Inspiration



Awww...I'm a scarf lover and it's the best thing about winter when I get to wear them!  There's a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge up and Stacey has this great scarf photo for our trigger, so I knew I had to play along.  The Ways to Use It challenge on SCS is to use only foreign language words on our creation.  I immediately went to this old but loved retired French Script BG stamp by SU.  After stamping several swoosh images in Tumbled Glass and Chipped Sapphire distress inks on watercolor paper, I then took the Walnut Stain ink pad and dabbed it on portions of the BG stamp.  I didn't want a solid look.  I finally got around to using my new to me Memory Box die in Old Olive and Raspberry Fizz CS.  A few clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and I was done.

STAMPS: Work of Art (SU), French Script BG (SU).

5 comments:

Gisela said...

Wanda this is really unique, like what you created. Good mix of stamps.

Marisa said...

I will never give up my French Script stamp either - love it. Looks fabulous here and adore that die too. Great take on the challenge and thanks for playing along :)

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card, Wanda! Love those swoops of color!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Wanda! Love what you've done with the colors and that gorgeous background!

Lisa H. said...

Beautiful. Love your layering of stamps. Thanks for playing with curtain call.