Sunday, January 11, 2015

CAS White on White

 
I have to admit...not using any color nearly made me twitch! :-)  I decided to go outside my box with this card and played along with 3 different challenges:
SCS CAS Challenge - Use sentiment as the focal point.
SCS Technique Lover's Challenge - Use only white (no color!).
Freshly Made Sketches #168

I embossed a lot and added a vellum panel that's hard to see in the photo.  I did shadow the love sentiment with some gold cardstock as it simply "got lost" when I didn't.  I tweaked the sketch a wee bit and added the sentiment over the tilted panels instead of below.


What did I use?
Base embossing folder by Cuttlebug; Frame embossing folder by SU; Tipsy Heart die by Sizzix; Dotted Swiss embossing folder by Cuttlebug; Love word die by PTI.
Thanks so much for stopping by...

2 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Love white on white and that little pop of gold makes it! Hazel x

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love the white on white, Wanda!!!! Beautiful EFs and the little touch of gold is just perfect!! Beautiful!!!