Wednesday, January 7, 2015

MFT Challenge & Inspiration




There's a new blog in town...My Favorite Things Challenge and Inspiration blog - with a uber talented team headed up by the fabulous Susan Opel! The new year's sketch was just perfect (I used the flipped version) to ink up some new (to me) sets.  This is pretty simple, so I'll just get right to the list of goodies I used!

STAMPS: Eye Charts (MFT).
PAPER: Bella Rouge 6x6 pad by PinkPaislee, Blushing Bride, Black, White, Silver glitter CS.
INK: Versafine Onyx Black.
ACCESSORIES: Fishtail Flags Die-Namics and Geek is Chic Glasses Die-Namics by MFT; Tipsy heart die by Sizzix; Avery Elle Midnight Blend sequins, Corner chomper.

6 comments:

dstandard said...

Oh Wanda - what a fabulous card! Love this!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, this is so super cute, Wanda!!!! Love those cute glasses and the fun look of the sentiment!!!! Your bg paper and the stripy pink banner are great and I love the oh so beautiful glitter heart and the sequins!!! I have to go and check out the new MFT blog!!!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh my gosh, Wanda, this is FABULOUS!! Love the stripes and sparkle, and those glasses layered on the heart - perfect!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Awesome card, Wanda! Love the sparkly heart.

Veronica Z said...

Oh my gosh I love your card! It's clever, and beautiful all at the same time! I am so happy you played along with us this week at the MFT Sketch Challenge!!

Susan R. Opel said...

Looks like YOU are the fabulous one! I love the vertical take - the sentiment is a perfect fit!