Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Project Life Begins



Just when I thought my scrapbooking days were history...a sweet little granddaughter arrives on the scene and I'm smitten! Of course I will need to journal this sweet life on some paper!  The simple layouts of the Project Life concept make it so easy.  When I saw the new MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, I knew I wanted to create a title card in a 4" x 6" format.  Very clean and simple! And so my Project Life journey begins.

What did I use?
STAMPS: Beautiful Baby (MFT)
PAPER: Raspberry Fizz (PTI), White, Black, DP by Recollections, Metallic Gold CS
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Frame and Rick Rack Die-Namics by MFT; Star dies by ODBD; Dotted Swiss embossing folder by Cuttlebug; Adorning Accents Edgelits by SU.

12 comments:

Bethany said...

What a sweet sentiment--and I adore anything with a rick rack embellishment.

Margaret said...

What a sweet little thing! And a great card to match! I never thought about using a card sketch for another purpose, like scrapbooking - good idea!

Betty Wright said...

Oh, my word! She is precious! Love your sketch turned project life idea! Beautiful!

Maria said...

Awww...super sweet...congrats on your precious granddaughter! Your note card is perfect to start scrapbooking her sweet life!:-)

Petra Swart said...

Oh my, isn't she adorable, Wanda!!! I love her sweet smile!!!! And your PL card - what a great idea!!! - love it!! What a great sentiment and I love the chevrons and the little stars!!! Have fun with your PL!!!!
Have a great day!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a darling card, Wanda! And, your granddaughter is so adorable!

Joan Ervin said...

She is absolutely adorable, Wanda.. they grow up soo fast!! You will be soo glad you documented all those precious moments!!! Your first Project Life project is a real beauty!!!

Veronica Z said...

Aww, your granddaughter is precious! Your card is so very sweet! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Nancy said...

OH MY she is Adorable Wanda!!!

Vickie Z said...

You're hooked girl!! But, then again... I totally understand!!

Vickie Z said...

Totally perfect!! Quinn will love this....what a wonderful grandma!!

Susan R. Opel said...

What a wonderful card, Wanda! And those gold stars - bestill my heart! :D