Wednesday, February 1, 2017

XOXO



Another Valentine creation here...this time for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to use a love theme and also for the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge with an XOXO theme. Since Reverse Confetti is sponsoring the SSS challenge, I knew I wanted to use their products - from paper and ink to stamps and dies!  The inspiration photo has bold X's and O's, so that led me to the border idea.

What did I use?
STAMPS: Garden Bunch by Reverse Confetti.
PAPER: True Love 6x6 pad, Piggy Bank, Flamingo and Lime Green CS (Reverse Confetti); Black and White CS by PTI.
INK: Piggy Bank, Flamingo (RC); Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Fancy Words, Topped Off Tag, Heart Tag Toppers, Swirlies, Edge Essentials, Leafy - all by Reverse Confetti.

If you haven't figured it out by now, you know I'm a huge fan of Reverse Confetti products.  They have super fast shipping, great customer service and wonderful products!  Thanks for stopping by...

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Wanda! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Petra Swart said...

Beautifully done, Wanda!!!! Love it!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Lisa Lara said...

I love your flowers Wanda. Oh this card makes me happy.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pretty tag, and all the elements layered together beautifully.

Sharon H. said...

What a delightful smart looking card! I love the Reverse Confetti products you used.

Gayatri said...

Beautiful colours. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx