Friday, February 10, 2017

Kitty Huggers



When Lil' Inker Designs had their last release, I fell in love with the Kitty Hugger stamp and die bundle!  Now that I have three grandchildren, I can't resist some of the cuteness that is available for papercrafters!  The heart die base (SU) was perfect to adhere the kitty (die cut from Reverse Confetti's Stone cardstock).  What treat could be more perfect than a miniature KitKat bar?!  Adding a small glue dot to each paw works great to hold the candy in place.  I was able to mass produce 15 of these treats for a preschool class in an hour.  I'm hoping the class of 2 year olds will think they are pawsome!  ❤️

1 comment:

Petra Swart said...

For sure the little ones enjoyed your very pawsome little gifts and you made them feel very special, Wanda!!!! Love your adorable little kitties with the sweet treats!!!! Very cute!!!!
Hugz