Saturday, February 18, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things



Hello everyone and welcome to another Inspired By All The Little Things challenge!  I'll have to confess, I had to put my thinking cap on for this one since I didn't have any carnival stamp images to start with a more literal
interpretation.  I thought about the intertwining circles that the ferris wheel represents, thus my choice in designer paper (a retired paper pack - Rainbow Sherbet - by SU).  Carnivals are a fun and festive atmosphere, so I went with some new MFT dies - Wine Service and Cheers - to create a fun and festive themed card!  Little did I know when I chose these dies was that February 18 is National Drink Wine Day - lol!  Cheers!

We're thrilled to have Becca Whitham as our guest designer this week!  Not only is she a talented papercrafter...she is also an accomplished author as well.  Be sure to stop by her Expressions blog and say hello!

We'd love to see how you interpret this inspirational photo!  Hope to see you in the gallery!

6 comments:

Karen Day said...

Wonderful interpretation, Wanda! I love what you came up with :o)

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the inspiration photo!

KimCreate said...

Wanda, the paper with the circular designs works great for the inspiration!

Petra Swart said...

National Drink Wine Day!!!! Oh, my, I had to smile when I saw that, Wanda!!!! Could be fun, hey!!! LOL!!!!! Love that festive bg paper and the fancy silver glasses!!!! Lovely card that definitely asks for a celebration!!!!
Cheers and Hugz!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

You are definitely my kinda girlfriend...LOL! Your card is perfect...love your interpretation!

Marcie Sharp said...

Your card was perfectly timed with Drink Wine Day! :) Love it!