Monday, February 27, 2017

Mojo Monday #486




Can you believe this is the last Monday in February? I don't know about you, but February is my least favorite month, so I'm really ready to march on - lol!  Julee has some topsy turvy panels in this week's Mojo Monday sketch. It's been awhile since I used this Strong Anchor stamp set, so I went in search of some nautical paper designs and found them in Authentique's Seaside Collection.  I flipped the sketch and moved the string element.  Red and navy inks are always difficult for me to get a solid, crisp image when only stamping once.  My trusty MISTI came to the rescue where I could stamp the wheel and anchor twice!  The sentiment was embossed with white detail embossing powder by Stampendous.

So...we'd love to see how you interpret this challenge!  You'll want to post your creation on the Mojo Monday blog.  If you need more inspiration, check out the design team's creations below:

4 comments:

Stampingcountry said...

Handsome card, Wanda!

Petra Swart said...

Simply beautiful, Wanda!!!! Love the papers you have used and your whole design is so lovely!!!! Wonderfully done and a great take on Julee's sketch!!!! LOVE it!!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugz

Lisa Lynn said...

This is a great nautical card Wanda. I used this stamp set a couple weeks ago because I just LOVE that sentiment too.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! Love that loopy rope.