Thursday, February 9, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch




I just posted last week's CTS card late last night and now this morning, the new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge is posted.  It was perfect to get another birthday card cranked out!  I used a number of items from my leftover pile - the frame, the floral die, the watercoloring and the striped BG. So, your guess is as good as mine as to what colors I used. :-)  

STAMPS: Hello You (Simon Says Stamp), You and I (Verve).
DIES: Stitched rectangles (Lil' Inker Designs), All Framed Up (Reverse Confetti); Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-Namics (MFT), Blossom die (Concord and 9th).

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card, Wanda! I love your take on the sketch!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card and take on the sketch Wanda!

Leni said...

A beautiful card! Love the frame and the flower!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love the white and blue stripy bg, Wanda and the die cut flower is beautiful in green - love how you have coloured it!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!
Hugz

donna mikasa said...

Lovely take on the sketch, Wanda!