Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bamboo Roses



It's Friday eve (night before Friday) and that much closer to my 4 day weekend off that will start on Saturday! I couldn't wait to play with a new (to me) cover plate die by MFT....LOVE it!  I got my inspiration from Altenew's February Inspiration Challenge photo and knew their Bamboo Rose stamp set with matching dies would work perfectly.  I first gold embossed the images, then watercolored using Mijello Mission Gold paints.  This was so incredibly quick and easy to complete! 

STAMPS: Bamboo Rose (Altenew)
PAPER: Vintage Cream and True Black (PTI); Ranger watercolor CS.
INK: Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black.
DIES: Bamboo Rose (Altenew); Striped Sentiment Strip cover plate (MFT).

Thanks for stopping by...heading to the shower then to work. 

2 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Yay, enjoy that extra long weekend, Wanda!!!!!
Love your beautiful card!!!! Such lovely flowers coloured perfectly!!!! That's a great cover plate!!!!!
Hugz

Fotinia said...

Wanda, I loove your design, it'so classy b&w stripe + flowers! Thanks for joining Altenew Inspiration challenge!