Monday, February 27, 2017

Leafy Thanks




When I saw the new CAS(E) This Sketch challenge, I went through my leftover pile and found this background panel stamped with MFT's Burlap background using Seabreeze ink by WPlus9.  I then stamped a variety of leaves (WP9 Siron Song ink) from WPlus9's Autumn Leaves stamp set after masking off the rounded square center with a thin piece of cardstock.  I had to use my MISTI to do repeat stamping.  I layered Reverse Confetti's Diagonal Stripes Pretty Panel on top then added the sentiment (Hand Lettered Thanks die by WPlus9) cut from metallic copper cardstock.  I adhered the stamped panel to the white base with foam tape to add more dimension.

That's all folks...🐰

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Great design, Wanda! I love your leafy background and shiny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Petra Swart said...

This is such a great take on the CTS sketch, Wanda!!!!! I love what you have done here!!!! Simply great !!!!
Hugz

pg slot auto, said...

pg slot auto, auto deposit, withdrawal, no minimum, free credit, free trial, PG slot , fast, safe, support True Money, True Wallet, genuine copyright, AUTO system is good at having a stable system and speed