Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Glittery Birthday




Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️  I have a really quick post of a card I created last night after getting off work at 11 PM.  It uses the sketch for the Sunday Stamps Challenge and is also for SCS CAS Challenge to use words aka sentiment stamps that carry the whole card.  Guess I should have posted a card that is pink or red with lots of hearts - lol - but I was done with hearts for this year and decided a red/orange/yellow combo was due instead!  Actually, I couldn't resist breaking into a new paper pad that has a number of glittery patterns (The Citrus Matstack by DCWV).  The sentiment die is by Lil' Inker Designs.  

I'll leave you with a sweet photo of my youngest grand...isn't she a sweet Valentine treat?!


4 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Love your card, Wanda!!!!! The glittery paper is lovely and I like the idea to not add any embellies and have the sentiment and paper have all the attention!!!!! Beautifully done!!!!
Oh, and aren't she the cutest little thing all dressed up in pretty hearts!!!! Such a darling!!!!!
Hugz

Heidi Baks said...

That's a fun die-cut sentiment, but that background paper... that's a real beauty! And isn't that grand-baby a cutie?! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, that baby is so precious! Aren't GRANDS the BEST! I love the gorgeous background and the glimmer is gorgeous! Such a pretty birthday greeting! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Lisa said...

Spectacular card, I love the sentiment against that background!

Your grandbaby is adorable!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!