Saturday, February 11, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things




Another Saturday has rolled around, so that means there's a new Inspired By All The Little Things challenge! I especially loved this inspiration photo with the pop of bright pink against black and white!  I immediately went for my Quatrefoil Cover Plate die for the background.  Since the die is by Papertrey Ink, I went with their Peonies on Parade stamp set with matching dies.  I black embossed the images then watercolored with Mijello Mission gold paints.  The round mirror in the photo inspired me to add a circle element using silver foil cardstock by SU. The sentiment die - Swoosh by PTI - was also cut from the silver foil CS.

We're thrilled to welcome Michele Ferguson as our guest designer this week!  Be sure to stop and say hello at her blog - I Card Everyone!

Would love to see how YOU interpret this photo, so get your thinking cap on and join us! :-)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Beautiful, love the pop of color!

Lisa Lara said...

Magic Wanda!

Karren said...

Wow, I love what you've done with the inspiration pic, Wanda! Gorgeous card and gorgeous detail.

KimCreate said...

Beautiful card for the challenge Wanda! Love that you made the silver circle to set you flowers on. The die cut background is pretty too!

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Wanda! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

Petra Swart said...

Simply gorgeous, Wanda!!!! Love the silver ring and the beautiful flowers!!!!! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!!!!
Hugz