Friday, December 10, 2010

VLV - Week 2




Sankari has a great Viva la Verve sketch challenge posted...that tilted panel is always difficult for me, but think I mastered it - lol! This month's theme is to draw inspiration from ornaments and winter decor. Holly, cardinals and snowflakes are typical winter images, so I went with this DP from Memory Box. Aren't those little birdies dressed in their winter garb just the cutest?! I decided to post a 'winter decor' pic from my home...as you can see, the tree is up, the stockings are hung - a cozy corner I love to be in during this special season! To complete the winter decor, I woke up to a white-covered yard! That darn Teresa Kline is always wishing for snow and looks like she got her wish - lol!
STAMPS: Glad Tidings by Verve
PAPER: Mistletoe by Memory Box, So Saffron
INK: So Saffron, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler seam binding, EK Success dimensional stickers, CB holly and cardinal EFs, Oval Nesties, Scallop border punch by SU

3 comments:

Marisa said...

You are always on the ball with these sketches :) Lovely take on your living room decor. Had me LOL with your comment about Teresa :) Off to work on the two Verve sketches so I can get caught up.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fabulous embossing!!

Mary Marsh said...

I think you really do well on the tilted panels-this card is so pretty-love the peek into your home-looks like a comfy corner indeed-