Friday, December 10, 2010

VLV - Week 2

Sankari has a great Viva la Verve sketch challenge posted...that tilted panel is always difficult for me, but think I mastered it - lol! This month's theme is to draw inspiration from ornaments and winter decor. Holly, cardinals and snowflakes are typical winter images, so I went with this DP from Memory Box. Aren't those little birdies dressed in their winter garb just the cutest?! I decided to post a 'winter decor' pic from my you can see, the tree is up, the stockings are hung - a cozy corner I love to be in during this special season! To complete the winter decor, I woke up to a white-covered yard! That darn Teresa Kline is always wishing for snow and looks like she got her wish - lol!
STAMPS: Glad Tidings by Verve
PAPER: Mistletoe by Memory Box, So Saffron
INK: So Saffron, Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Cherry Cobbler seam binding, EK Success dimensional stickers, CB holly and cardinal EFs, Oval Nesties, Scallop border punch by SU


Marisa said...

You are always on the ball with these sketches :) Lovely take on your living room decor. Had me LOL with your comment about Teresa :) Off to work on the two Verve sketches so I can get caught up.

jdmommy said...

What fabulous embossing!!

maryr917 said...

I think you really do well on the tilted panels-this card is so pretty-love the peek into your home-looks like a comfy corner indeed-