Monday, December 13, 2010

Mojo Monday



This is a quick post after making a quick card for the Mojo Monday Challenge. Julie has a great sketch this week and I wanted to ink up a new Pure Innocence image from MFT. I paper-pieced the umbrella, boots and raincoat. DP is from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop pad - LOVE this paper! Some corner chomping, a red ribbon and prima...all done and now I'm getting ready to hit the road to MD with 2 friends to see John Tesh in concert tonight! Hope the weather cooperates...right now it's REALLY windy and cold!

11 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Wendy said...

Awesome card, Wanda! I love the colors & the papers on your card! Great sketch too!
Oh John Tesh...I have 3 of his Christmas CD's that I just love! Have fun and safe travels up o MD for the concert. Wish I was there....

Marisa said...

Love the paper piecing. Wonderful mojo card. Enjoy John Tesh. I hear he is wonderful :)

Marisa said...

PS: In 2010 I think you should count how many times you change your BG LOL! If you don't, I will. This one is adorable :)

Denise Marzec said...

NICE!! The yellow and black combo looks awesome!

Julia Aston said...

Love this rainy day image Wanda - great sketch card! have a wonderful time with your friends - I'm sure it will be a wonderful concert!

dj said...

darling...love the paper piecing...awesome!!

Vickie Z said...

Love that PI and the paper/how you used the layout!! Marissa just doesn't realize you are in a blog "changing" challenge, LOL!!

Peggy said...

Super adorable! THe flower is perfect!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Now isn't this the sweetest??? Love the bright sunny yellow, seeing as we've had practically no sun lately your card is a little ray of happiness. thanks so much for sharing.

Like John Tesh too!

Lou Mac said...

Isn't she gorgeous?! I love the colour combo and that bloom is outstanding!! Nice job.

Lou. xo