Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch



Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge was perfect for me to create a graduation card for my middle son's girlfriend who graduated from James Madison University yesterday! The long size will be perfect to insert a green bill...let's see...whose head should we pick to line the inside? LOL! The sentiment on the inside says 'Wishing You Success and Dreams Come True'. Again, I went to my current fave DP by October Afternoon called Thrift Shop Pad. I used Versafine Onyx Black to stamp the image...great ink that gives me really good coverage when I stamp! The trim is new from Webster's Pages (can be found at Stamper's Dream store)...fun for a different textured border! Thanks for stopping by and commenting...keep your eyes open for some upcoming blog candy as I get ready to celebrate my 1st blogaversary in January!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Love the punches of bright color!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fab graduation card! The bright blue and RED really pop!

Wendy said...

Awesome graduation card, Wanda! That paper looks great with that image! Nice job on the challenge!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

CONGRATS to your son's girlfriend! The sketch is perfect for a grad card and it turned out super beautiful! She is so lucky to get this fabbo card from you :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Amber Hight said...

FABULOUS graduation card, I love the colors and that sweet bow! Great card, Wanda!

Mary Marsh said...

this is an awesome grad card wanda-I laughed at your remark about whose head would line the inside-I guess it depends how serious he is about her and how big an impression you want to make!!