Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shabby Apple Inspiration



I went to the tropics with this card inspired by the Scarlett Dragon dress found on the Shabby Apple website for Stef's Inspiration Challenge on SCS. The ruffles on the blouse inspired my ruffled ribbon treatment. The only stamping is the friends sentiment on the tiny tag.
STAMPS: Tiny Tags (SU)
PAPER: Island Oasis DP (SU), Neenah Solar white
INK: Versafine Onyx Black
ACCESSORIES: Corner Chomper, Scallop border punch (SU), Tiny tags punch (SU), Satin ribbon, Butterfly sticker by MS

8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Wanda, your card is so lovely! I can see that beautiful inspired design!

Marisa said...

Bright is right LOL! Takes me back to my days of living in the tropics. Well done :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love all these wonderful colors that you were inspired to use!!

Amy Sheffer said...

That splash of tropical colors is JUST the thing on this dreary winter day! Beautiful!!

Mary Marsh said...

abd to the tropics you did go -love your card wanda-makes me wish I was taking a tropicla vacation this winter-but instead I will be enjoying the cold & snow (lol)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh congrats Wanda - you won over at Silke's My Life~~ how fun to win!

Cathleen said...

Wow! Oh Wow! This is beautiful Wanda, The colors, paper and Ribbon treatment are fantastic!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOVE that ruffled ribbon!