Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Party Time!




It's party time for the Wednesday Challenge Club on MFT's SCS forum and we were challenged to make our best party card. This a la mode image from MFT is so fun to color and to add stickles to the candle flames and the icing! I loved that the sentiment fit into Lil Inker Design's sentiment flag stamp. Some grosgrain ribbon and some zigzagging stitches on the DP and this was a fairly quick card to put together. In case you haven't heard, I'm giving away blog candy in a couple of weeks...check out the details on THIS POST.

4 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Hi Wanda, I love the a la modes too, and I am impatiently waiting for the postman to deliver mine... you did a great job with this beauty, I love love love the bright colours you chose, definitely a party happening!

Grace said...

Hi Wanda! So good to see you stop by my blog today! Love your happy party card and I'm in awe of the one below!!! Your hand made flower and combinations of papers are just perfect! BTW... don't know if you noticed but I'm giving away blog candy as well! Thanks again for stopping and Happy New Year to you!!!
hugs,
grace

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a fun card! I love how you took a picture of the Copics you used!! From now on I'm going to do the same thing, rather than typing them all out! You're so smart!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love all the fun colors, especially the orange ribbon!!