Sunday, December 19, 2010

Curtain Call Wreath



Stacey has some fabulous colors in the Curtain Call Color Challenge this week: Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla! I stamped the wreath in Early Espresso then stamped the berries & sentiment in burgundy. A quick espresso ribbon and chomped corners and this CAS card was completed.
STAMPS: A Wreath for all Seasons (PTI)
PAPER: Mistletoe DP by Making Memories, Bravo Burgundy, Crumb Cake, Vintage Vanilla
INK: Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso
ACCESSORIES: Corner Chomper, Early Espresso ribbon (SU)

8 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

oh Wanda this is gorgeous...that wreath is so sweet....I got your sweet Christmas card....have a wonderful week friend!

enjoy *~*

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Gorgeous. I just love all the white! That wreath is so dainty!

Wendy said...

Love, love, love! I just had this set in my hand preparing to use it tomorrow! Thanks for inspiring me!
Happy Holidays, Wanda!

Marisa said...

I just LOVE that PTI wreath - another one on my PTI wish list! Fabulous use of the CC colours and the rounded corners are a nice touch.

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS - GORGE0US - GORGEOUS!!! Fabulous use of the colors Wanda!!! I love the wreath image and can't believe I don't own it yet...LOL!!!Thank you for joining us at the Curtain Call...hugs ~S~

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Wanda. Love that wreath image and the papers you used. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Wanda! The colors are fabulous and the wreath image with added red berries is wonderful! Lovely card!

Mary Marsh said...

wow these colors look great together nad such a pretty christmas card-I really like the wreath image