Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch



I just love paper-piecing this Pure Innocence image from MFT! I wanted to play with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and some new DP was begging to be used along with some new trim and a new border die - all from Stamper's Dream! A dear stamping friend gave me a gift certificate to Michelle's store...you will want to check out all her goodies if you haven't visited lately!

STAMPS: Pure Innocence 'Feel Better' by MFT
PAPER: Tickled Pink by My Mind's Eye, Kiwi Kiss, Neenah Solar White
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Open border die (MFT), Pearls, Trim by Webster's Pages, Copics

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love this little stamp set and do not use her enough! Wonderful paper piecing and the pretty colors would cheer up anyone!