Monday, December 27, 2010

Mojo Monday



This is the last Mojo Monday Challenge for 2010 and we had the choice to do round or square. I love circle cards, but they make me crazy to put them together, so I chose the easier option of a square. Using more of the Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink DP by My Mind's Eye for the BG, I stamped the small text with Bermuda Bay and matted it on Hawaiian Shores CS (PTI). The ship was paper-pieced using the same MME DP. The card is 5 1/4 inch square, but if I did it again, I would scale the card to a smaller square to be more in proportion to the ship size. It was big enough, however, to add a big honking bow - lol! Stamps are from a new Verve set called Text Objects which I love! Julee is having a Good Buy Sale in the Verve store with percentages off everything PLUS an additional 10% off through the end of the year. Check it out!

8 comments:

Inessgold said...

Красивая! Цвет ленточки потрясающий!

Sue said...

Great card! Love the sentiment.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous! Love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday, Wanda!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card wanda-love how you worked the sketch-papers-image & bow are gorgeous

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Wanda...love the banner paper and the little sail boat is just precious!!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love love the banner paper, great job with this sketch and the colours are gorgeous!

In Love With Scrap said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! GEOGEOUS! I LOVE IT!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Very sweet - I love the MME paper and you've used it beautifully here. The oversized bow is very striking.