Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jolly Snowman




This was a quick and easy card for 3 challenges:
SCS Sketch Challenge
Color Throwdown - Riding Hood Red, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip/Kraft
Color Dare - Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Neutrals of choice
I tweaked the green option so I could use some old DP from SU. A touch of coloring with Copics, some glitter and a punched border and I had a card done in about 20 minutes!
STAMPS: Jolly Snowman (Stampendous)
PAPER: Merry Moments (SU), Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Vintage Cream
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: MS snowflake border punch, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Small circle & snowflake punches, Rhinestones, Copic markers YR16, R29, E43, E44YR0000, BG0000

5 comments:

Kim P said...

Fun card! I am impressed that you put 3 challenges together so quickly!

Marisa said...

I just love this little snowman - I have him too - and you have used him wonderfully on this card. Great combo challenge card.

Glenda J said...

Great take on the sketch and I love the papers! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare!

jjcreations said...

Totally cute card - I love this snowman image - it's wonderful. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

Wendy said...

Another cutie patootie! I have this same stamp but hardly use it. Maybe this adorable card will inspire me to pull it out and ink it up soon! Love the papers & your coloring! Nice job, Wanda!