Thursday, December 23, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

Marisa, a good stamping/blogging buddy tagged me and I thought I'd take a few moments to share my thoughts and join in the fun...

1. Four shows that you watch:
-Grey's Anatomy
-Sing Off
-Dancing with the Stars
-Anything on HGTV

2. Four things you are passionate about:
-Trying to keep a positive outlook
-My faith in God
-Prayer (it really does change things!)
-On a totally different note...I'm passionate about stamping - lol!

3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
-"You're not even going the speed limit!"
-"This too shall pass"
-"Don't sweat the small stuff!"
-"It takes time...Rome wasn't built in a day!"

4. Four things you've learned from the past:
-We can't always choose our circumstances, but we do have a choice in how we react to them!
-If we feel distanced from God...it's certainly not Him who has moved!
-God doesn't give us more than we can handle.
-What goes around, comes around!

5. Four places you would like to go:
-Cruise to the Caribbean
-Alaska (and NOT to meet Sarah Palin)
-Hawaii
-I'm happy to travel anywhere I've never been before and that would be a LOT of places!

6. Four things you did yesterday:
-Went by the dentist for an x-ray (thanks to a broken tooth)
-Made a grocery list after reviewing the Christmas menu
-Called an old friend
-Delivered bags of groceries to the church for needy families

7. Four things you are looking forward to:
-Being off work for nearly 3 weeks over the holidays
-Having all 3 of my children (and DIL) home for Christmas
-Day trip with some stamping friends
-Spring and warmer weather

8. Four things you love about winter:
-more stamping time since outdoor work is non-existent
-cozy times with a good book
-they say being cold speeds up your metabolism, so I would like to think it's a great season for weight loss - lol!
-I love when winter is over and spring arrives! :-)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Glad to see another DWTS fan and some who likes to drive fast LOL! Thanks for playing along - great reading your answers (((hugs))).

Edna Morrisedie said...

This is fun Wanda Wanda Waaaanddaaaa!