Thursday, September 1, 2011

We Have A Winner!


True Random Number Service Random Sequence Generator Here is your sequence: 5
The first number in the sequence was #5...CONGRATS TO DARLA! Please email me at cullenwr@yahoo.com and send me your mailing address. It was so much fun to read everyone's favorite summer memories! There were sad or difficult memories for some, but most were happy, joyous memories! I wanted to let you know to stay tuned and be sure and visit my blog on Labor Day (Monday, September 5) for a Fall Fun Blog Hop involving a group of stampers from Splitcoaststampers who wanted to share some stampy good times! There will be a number of us in the hop with prizes to give away...and I'm one of the participants who will be offering some goodies! Hope to see you Monday when the hop goes live at 9:00 AM!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Oh my goodness, Wanda...I think that is ME!!! Thank you so much for this sweet prize! I enjoy very much my visits to your beautiful blog every time it pops up in my reader! Thanks again for this sweet blessing and for all the wonderful inspiration you share with us all! :)