Friday, September 30, 2011

Hat's Off!



This week's theme for the Raise the Bar challenge is to use an image with a hat in it. I think it's time to get my Christmas stash going, so this was perfect to ink up this sweet PI gal! I paper-pieced the coat and colored with Copics. Flower Soft was added to the furry trim and Diamond Stickles was added to the star and ornaments on the tree. I flipped Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch to accommodate the image.

What else did I use?
STAMPS: Sending You a Little Christmas by MFT.
PAPER: Christmas Eve Chowder 6x6 pad by Jillibean Soup, Old Olive, White.
INK: Memento Tuxedo Black.
ACCESSORIES: EK Success border punch, Triple heart punch by SU, Diamond Stickles, Polar White Flower Soft, Copics (R43, R46, Y08, C5, C7, E000, E00, E25, E44, E47, YG93, YG95).

Be sure to check out the other bartenders samples HERE!

8 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Wanda! This is DARLING! LOVE the "fur" on her hat and outfit! GORGEOUS!!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet christmas card wanda-love the pi image-your layout and dp are perfect

Thanh Vo said...

Paper pieced delight! She is a cutie patootie especially with her extra fluffy hat. lol

Peggy said...

Such a sweet holiday card! This has always been one of my favorite PI images.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I agree with Jodi: this is darling!

Kerri said...

EEK, Totally adorable!!! I love that image and the fur on her hat! Your paper piecing looks fabulous!

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card Wanda
love Jan
xx

Janice said...

A great image & a very sweet card. Jx