Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Autumn Wishes



Vicki has chosen 3 fun colors for the Color Challenge on SCS: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive with the dessert option to use leaves. I used the layout for the Card Patterns Sketch Challenge and will also enter this into the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge with a "Just Sayin'" theme (put words/sentiment on card). I once again grabbed these fab leaf images by Tim Holtz and kept it CAS with only the sentiment as the focal point. The pop of turquoise is a fun addition to the traditional fall colors.
STAMPS: Falling Leaves (Tim Holtz), Harvest Blessings (Verve).
PAPER: Rustic Cream (PTI), Tempting Turquoise (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI).
INK: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive.
ACCESSORIES: Fancy Labels Two by Spellbinders, Lg. oval and scalloped oval punches by SU.

9 comments:

Hannelie said...

I also love the turquoise pop of color! Thanks for your visit to my blog!

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love your patterned paper
thanks for playing with us t stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT

Anonymous said...

Wanda, thank you so much for your lovely comment yesterday!! So glad I popped over - your creations are lovely. Today, you have me thinking of fall. Great sketch and the colors and texture on your card are amazing!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous creation with the colors!! :)

Mary Marsh said...

this is beautiful wanda-I love the stamped bg and your color combo-you should check out the outlawz challenges-this would work for mondays challenge

Vickie Z said...

Love all your fall cards!! All the gorgeous leaves and colors!!

Marina said...

Your card caught my eye at CP, love the refreshing burst of colors! :)

Auntie Em said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the leaves are so pretty.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Elise said...

*GASP!!!* This is SPLENDID!!! I sure am glad you were inspired to create with this sketch and share your GLORIOUS output with Card Patterns... Yee Haw!