Friday, September 23, 2011

Things With Wings


This week the bartenders are creating cards using "Things With Wings" as the theme for the Raise the Bar challenge. We are sadly saying goodbye to Anita Hovey as a member of the DT, but we welcome back Julie Smith...a former bartender who will wow you again with her creations! You might know her through her online store - Paper & Such. Be sure and check it out! I pulled out my neglected SU set for this bird-themed card. I colored the images with Copics and added a dot of black Enamel Accents for the eye. This product is by Inkssentials and works great as a substitute for a pearl! So, here's what else I used...
STAMPS: Nature Walk (SU)
PAPER: Origins paper pad by BasicGrey, Chocolate Chip, Kraft
INK: Chocolate Chip
ACCESSORIES: Dizzy doily Die-namic by MFT, Jute twine, Corner chomper, Copics.

5 comments:

Angela said...

I love the vintage feel of this one!

Marisa said...

Love that die in the BG. Must check into getting it. Well done on the card :)

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the kraft paper behind the pretty patterns and the lovely bird image.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanh Vo said...

One of my favourite sets from Stampin' Up, Wanda!

Edna Morrisedie said...

What a bird :-)