Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SFYTT & CC



Mary Marsh has some FAB fall colors on the SCS Color Challenge - Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Cajun Craze - with the dessert option to create a fall or Thanksgiving card! I just had to play along! I also love Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try for September, so used that for my layout! I had these floral stamps out from a previous project, so colored them up with Copics, cut them out and popped them with foam dots. Here's what else I used:
STAMPS: Fabulous Florets (SU), Harvest Blessings (Verve) - sentiment, Sunny Days (Verve) - sprig stamp on flag element, Sentiment Flags (Lil' Inker Designs)
PAPER: Cajun Craze, So Saffron, Always Artichoke, DP by SU
INK: Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black
ACCESSORIES: Fanciful Flourish die by Cheery Lynn Designs, Corner chomper, Baker's twine, Circle Nesties, Diamond Stickles, Square lattice EF by SU.

11 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, this is beautiful!!! That flourish is lovely!!

Darla said...

Wanda, what a beautiful fall card! I love those colors so much and that flourish is so fabulous that I simply must get one too!
I received the package of gorgeous papers you sent and they are even prettier in real life! The card you included absolutely made my day--SO LOVELY! Thank you! :)

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the autumn colors! and the way you did the gorgeous flowers!

Marisa said...

You are KILLING me with that leaf die, Wanda!! I soooo want/need it! Onto my Christmas list it goes LOL. Gorgeous use of the colour combo, fabulous colouring of the flowers and love how you used Jen's sketch.

Jodi Collins said...

Wanda, this is STUNNING! LOVE those flowers and the flourish! The twine is the PERFECT touch as well!

dstandard said...

Gorgeous Wanda - going to have to get that vine die. Which of the flower dies do you use that make those pretty flowers?

Betty Wright said...

Stunning colors and details, Wanda! The flowers look so real and rich!

Pauline said...

This is a glorious fall card, the colours here are so rich and beautiful! I love the swirly accents and the bakers twine gives it the added edge!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, luv the flourish....great coloring too...luv the new look of your blog!

enjoy *~*

Denise Marzec said...

Totally gorgeous!! Love the rich colors, coloring, and twine accent.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I am ready for fall. Love your use of the layout. Great job.