Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MFTWSC



Good Wednesday morning! The sun is in hiding all week here in VA, but I wanted to have some colors shine in my stamp room by using these warm fall papers in the Simply Autumn pad by Recollections. It's time again for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge in their forum on SCS. This was my first attempt at using the Tim Holtz mini rosette die and I love it...so easy to put together compared to the hand-scoring method! I also used SU's little leaves Sizzlet die along with 2 border Die-namics by MFT. I tweaked the top panel on the sketch so I wouldn't cover up too much of the border and thought the ticket die with coordinating sentiment ticket from MFT's Ticket Die-namics set would be a great fit. That's all from me...my laundry room is calling my name!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful fall colors on this Wanda - love the rosette (aren't they fun!) the plaid paper and that fun b'day sentiment!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous, eye-catching colors!