Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Peaches, Poppies & Pools


Those words all symbolize summer and Peggy has picked some wonderful summer colors for the Color Challenge on SCS! Summer isn't officially over, so we're to use the vivid colors of Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade & Pool Party with the option to use an outdoor element - in my case...flowers! I love using the sanded BG stamp when I want a very subtle hint of color added.
Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Upsy Daisy (SU), Small Phrases (Verve), Sanded BG (SU)
PAPER: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party, White
INK: Pool Party, Real Red, Only Orange
ACCESSORIES: Pool Party ribbon, Square lattice EF, Small hearts border punch by MS, Oval tag dies by Verve, Pearls.

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how bright and pretty....love your beautiful flowers, Wanda, and the texture in the background looks wonderful!!!!!

Angela said...

Great texture here...and I love the color combo!