Monday, September 19, 2011

Mojo Monday



After a two week vacation...the Mojo Monday sketch challenge is back! I'll have to say I struggled a bit with this one...the first attempt is in my trash can - lol! The leaves were stamped off once before stamping on the tag. Here's what I used:
STAMPS: Tag Time & Bountiful Harvest - Verve.
PAPER: Fall Prints & Patterns by PTI, Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream.
INK: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
ACCESSORIES: Jute twine, Sentiment Flags die, Diamond Stickles, Copics, Tag die by Verve, Foam dots.


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Too many skewed panels for this girl. Good on you for giving it a go. Love the fall theme :)

Francie G. said...

This is fabulous, Wanda! I can never bring myself to make cards that are not uniform. Just my quirkiness! Love all the papers and the image! Beautifully done!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wanda, this attempt looks wonderful!! Love the colors, your stamping of the leaves, and that sweet pumpkin!