Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mojo Monday & CC




By the looks of my blog entries, you'd think my stamping was on hiatus! Wrong! I've been working on a couple of cards for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges that will happen in October on SCS...watch for the daily challenges that will begin on the 1st! I've also finished the 5th card for the Dirty Dozen gallery in October (3 more to go)...sooo, you can see my stamping hand has not been idle after all! :-) This card was made using the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge layout and it's also for the Color Challenge on SCS to use Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso. I thought this DP from the Madeline 6x6 pad by Prima Marketing included all 3 colors well. The leafy flourish (die by Cheery Lynn Designs) was cut from Early Espresso CS. The flowers were die cut from one of Verve's new flower dies. Then a tiny tag tops it off...one of my all-time fave sets from PTI.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love that loopy bloom die and how you put them on the flourish. Great take on the mojo sketch and that little tag is darling :)