Sunday, May 12, 2019

Paper Players


It's color week at The Paper Players challenge and Joanne has picked out a gorgeous set of colors for us! It's no secret that I'm already a huge fan of the new stamp company - The Greetery - and knew right away I wanted to use the florals and large terrarium die for my card. I watercolored some Tumbled Glass distress ink on watercolor card stock, then the layering began! 



Once again, you see a sentiment from Taylored Expressions' Simple Strips Background set.  I topped it off with some yellow twine after popping the terrarium up with foam tape over the card base.

INK: Last Leaf, Lake House, Ocean Drive, Hayride, Warm Wool, Sweet Nectar, Wild Mango - all by WPlus9. Sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting...
                                                                   ~Wanda

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your terrarium is fabulous Wanda and those blooms - I can see why you're a fan! Gorgeous!

Windy Ellard said...

Love the watercolor background and the flower arrangement is perfect! Happy Mother's Day and have a wonderful week!

laurie said...

Beautiful anniversary card...the blooms are gorgeous!

Su Mohr said...

Wanda, Your flowers are so pretty in this unusual die cut! Beautiful coloring too!

Claire Broadwater said...

Wanda, this is stunning! I love that lantern and all those gorgeous flowers! The watercolored background is so pretty! Have a great week! XX

Rosemary said...

so very pretty!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow! So pretty, Wanda! That terrarium die is fabulous and what a wonderful way to showcase the colors. Love it!

Jaydee said...

Wanda, what a gorgeous anniversary card. I love the blooms in the basket - it reminds me of the terrarium gardens I used to grow. I love the blue wash behind the planter, too.
Hugs
Jaydee