Sunday, May 12, 2019

Celebrating You Today



The current challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is to celebrate a special lady in our life. This card could reference many types of celebrations for any lady...including today as Mother's Day! My mom has been gone since 2010 and there are so many times I miss talking with her and celebrating! I couldn't help but have some awesome memories as I put this card together! Since Altenew is the sponsor, I used their two cover plate dies - Layered Floral Cover Dies A and B - for my card. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background.

This is a short and sweet post since it's time for American Idol to air - lol! So many fabulous singers in the top 5! Thanks so much for stopping by...                               
                                              ~Wanda

No comments: