Thursday, May 30, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge


It's time for another Fusion Card Challenge and I've used both the sketch and the photo for my inspiration. Instead of the birds...I went with the bees! I wanted a rainbow look and went with ink blending of Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Seedless Preserves distress oxide inks. I thought the Blueprints 27 die was so close to the layout, so went with it!


I used the following Copics for coloring:
Beehive - E33, E37, Y23, Y28, Y35.
Bees - N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, Y23, Y28, Y32.

STAMPS: The Buzz (Reverse Confetti).
PAPER: X-Press It Blending Card; White by PTI.

We'd love to see how you are inspired by the new Fusion Card Challenge! Hope to see you in the gallery.
                                                                       ~Wanda

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous! Love that white frame diecut on your fabulous inky background!