Saturday, May 25, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch





 The current CAS(E) This Sketch challenge is a retro sketch originally designed by Leigh Penner. I loved the diamond background elements and finally decided on using a Sizzix die to achieve the look (it's one of four dies in a set - all with a grunge style look). The gray (Gray Granite by SU) ended up a bit darker than I wanted, but I just went with it.



I also was inspired by the masculine look of the {Pin}spirational challenge photo. It was perfect to use an older set by Reverse Confetti called Inner Rock Star.  

I used the following distress oxide inks:
Fossilized Amber
Fired Brick
Faded Jeans
Black Soot


It's another really hot Saturday! Hope you are staying cool and enjoying this Memorial Day weekend if you're in the US!
                                                                    ~Wanda



 

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING! What a cool card...love the dies, the records, everything!