Thursday, September 29, 2016

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge



It's been awhile since I've played along with MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge and couldn't resist this milestone of 300 challenges!  The sketch is a classic one and one of my faves!  I wanted to use the lightest blue cardstock that I owned and Soft Sky - a retired color from SU - was my pick.  I used Liquitex light modeling paste with MFT's Wonky Chevron stencil.  Florals are from their fun Flashy Florals set and the sentiment from their Label Maker Sentiments set.  I added clear Wink of Stella shimmer marker to the flower centers.

I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge where anything goes this week!

INK: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Pool Party by SU; Versafine Onyx Black.

1 comment:

Caryn said...

This is JUST BEAUTIFUL Wanda. The fresh colours work so well together - well done on your card.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx