Sunday, September 4, 2016

Apple Duo



Another quick card post today for two more challenges. The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge for September has a candy apple theme and I'm using the sketch for the current Freshly Made Sketches #252 challenge. This older patterned paper by Recollections is always perfect for school-themed cards.  Stamps are from Reverse Confetti's Class Act stamp set with matching dies.  I'm also using RC's clipboard Confetti Cuts.  The notebook
border punch is by SU.  A bit of red jute twine was the finishing touch.  As you can see, I changed up the sketch to a vertical version rather than a horizontal one.  

For all my U.S. friends...enjoy your Labor Day tomorrow!  I will have to go in to work, so it will very literally be a labor day for me - lol! 

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the silver top to the clip board. Darling card and great take on the photo! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call :)

Leigh Penner said...

I love the fun patterned paper you used! Great take on the inspiration photo and on the sketch!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so perfect for back to school! Perfect primary colors too! Glad you joined us at FMS!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! I love the background paper! And the clipboard is so cute!