Friday, September 23, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop




It's been a long while since I've played along with the Viva la Verve Challenge, so I used the second September sketch for my Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop entry.  Wow, there are more than 60 sponsors in this hop, so let's all get inky and try to break the previous record of entries!  A big thank you to each and every sponsor!  You are the best!

I had some digis printed out from last fall - freebies that Julee so generously donated!  I colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped with foam tape.  The base was stenciled using one of Tim Holtz' mini layering stencils and Baked Brown Sugar ink (SU).  I embossed it with a larger 5x7" Cuttlebug EF.  Patterned papers are from Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6" paper pack...LOVE the colors!  

Thanks for hopping by...now I'm off to check out some other blogs!

27 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

OK...now I really need to play with some plaid. Gotta dig through my stash. Love your card. The plaid just does it for me ! :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great card. Love all of the great elements you combined. TFS

Teri said...

Gorgeous colors!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is really gorgeous! I love all the little details you've added, like the tiny clothespin! Gorgeous!

Kathy said...

A great card for the Fall Hop! I'm always drawn to your designs before I read your name...love the plaids repeated in paper and embossing.

JoAnn said...

Love your card with all the texture and pretty colors.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just gorgeous! I have been eyeing Lawn Fawn's plaid papers ... they're just so pretty!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful, Wanda! Love those stenciled coffee stains in the background.

Shelly said...

This is so awesome!

Ann said...

Great card, the coffee rings are the perfect touch.

Allie said...

Great card, Wanda! I can't wait to get my pack of the Lawn Fawn plaids in the mail soon! So cozy and so perfect for fall!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card! I love that stamp set!

VanessaB said...

Fantastic card. Great design and colors

Tonya said...

Awesome card!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable card!!!

Karen B. said...

Love the elements on here!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the colors you used and of course... the plaid... makes me happy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and I love all the layers you used for it.

~amy~ said...

Excellent use of the sketch...great layers and colors #madforplaid

Andrea Shell said...

Super cute! Love the papers and coloring of the image!

Lori Turner said...

This card is beautiful, Wanda! Now I need to go dig through my paper pads and dig out all my plaid! GORGEOUS

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful card. Love the background and clip holding the cup :)

KimCreate said...

Love your coffee card, just love the LF paper and the great coffee cup stamp.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. I love the embossing and layers.

Stampermom2 said...

Love this card! Great paper choices.

Helen F. said...

Perfect for Fall! Luv all the layers

Carmela said...

Love your card with the plaid paper and cute little pumpkin on the cup.