Friday, September 23, 2016

Look Who's Two!


 Our sweet grand-daughter, Quinn, is celebrating her 2nd birthday today and I can't wait to give her a birthday hug! Her family is vacationing with her other set of grandparents in Ontario, so hopefully they'll be heading home today! I suddenly realized last evening that I hadn't made her a birthday card yet (what??), so that meant an immediate plan of action.  This is what I created...



I knew I wanted a shaker card, so I started with these pink frames - All Framed Up Confetti Cuts - that I already had cut in my leftover pile.  Papers are from the Sugar Shoppe pad by Doodlebug Design.  The sentiment and number are from SU's Number of Years stamp set and matching Large Numbers Framelits Dies. I paper pieced and colored with Copics - fun images from Reverse Confetti's Lift Me Up stamp set.

Card is done...now we need to assemble her play kitchen gift! 
 

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

where has the time gone, 2 already???? she is a cutie, a cullen for sure...lol...her card is precious. luv the shaker, perfect for her...I am soooo shaker challenged, I really need to try more of these. I have some really nice sequins and beads.