Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Oh Baby!



...it's cold outside and it's snowy, but the sun is out and finally the wind has stopped howling! 
Between laundry loads, I sneaked in some time to create a card for today's Color Challenge on SCS and I also used the layout for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I chose to use 3 out of Mary's 5 colors: Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey and Baked Brown Sugar and even went with the dessert option to create a baby card.  These MFT dies make it so quick and easy to make a no frills card!  No stamping involved!

PAPER: Fresh Prints paper stack by SU, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey, Baked Brown Sugar, White.
ACCESSORIES: Bib, baby sentiment, pin and duck Die-Namics by MFT.

3 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Love your cute baby card, Wanda!!! Lovely colours for either a boy or a girl!!!
Have a great day and hope you will have better weather soon!!!!
Hugz

Jill said...

Isn't it crazy to make a card with no stamps Wanda? It's odd when I finish one & think about it --as I am a stamper! Lol. Looks like you enjoyed the MFT Challenge--thanks for joining us! :)

Susan R. Opel said...

As a not that great stamper, I'm always a fan of stampless designs. It validates me! The safety pin is THE perfect touch.