Monday, February 9, 2015

Mojo Monday



Hi everyone! Here's my take on the new Mojo Monday Challenge.  As you can see, I took a break from my recent run of Valentine creations. The long panel was perfect for this Jeremiah 17:7 Plain Jane stamp by Verve (oops...I see it's temporarily sold out but a new shipment is due in February)! It's a very straightforward, no fuss type of card and I wanted it to be masculine yet have a pop of color.  I thought these SU Retro Fresh papers fit the bill and then I found this Recollections embellishment that was a perfect color match! 

For more inspiration, be sure to check out the other mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below OR you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 8 thumbnails will be the mojomakers' cards.

Carole Burrage
Debbie Carriere
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Biglow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here)

6 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful colors and sketch, Wanda, and I love the verse...fabulous design!!!

Sharon Wheet said...

wanda, your card is incredibly touching! I love the sentiment and that sweet bird brad is the perfect addition! TFS and thank you for the inspiration!

Cards By Jan said...

Awesome Masculine card Wanda...I like how you put it all together!

dstandard said...

Beautiful card ! Love the sentiment and your mix of papers!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cool! Love the papers and that fabulous little birdy charm!

JoAnn said...

Wonderful masculine card. Love the colors and papers.