Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hound Dogs on Houndstooth



I'm finally inking up these sweet pups from Reverse Confetti's Puppy Love set and playing along with the Retrosketches Challenge.  After stamping and coloring the images with Copics, I lined up the coordinating dies to cut them out.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye "Filled With Love" 6x6 pad.

I was also inspired by the colors in the current
Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: pink and red with a pop of black. 

On a side note...if you're needing some new watermarks, you'll want to check out Karen Giron's updated selection on her blog HERE!  I don't have the patience to spend hours figuring out how to create them myself, so IMO it's worth the $3 per watermark! :-)

6 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Amazing card, Wanda! It is so well put together! I love your coloring of those sweet images!

Maria said...

Your card is super CUTE with the pups! Just so colorful and so fun...love it!:-)

Nancy Thomas said...

So pretty - love that background paper and you are making me regret not buying that stamp set.

Petra Swart said...

Love your cute puppies, Wanda!!! Such a sweet card!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Wanda. Love the sweet pups. The coloring is fantastic. The candy dots look great. Thank you for playing along with us at Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call Challenge!