Thursday, February 5, 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge


February can be such a drab, dreary month but there's nothing drab or dreary going on in my stamp room today! I'm celebrating! Ever lose a VERY important LITTLE stamp???  I did just that yesterday and it was driving me crazy trying to search for it!  I even went through my entire trash basket - piece by piece!  I came home from work this evening and searched one more time and this time...I FOUND IT!!!  It may seem trivial to most people, but I'm sure my crafty friends can relate. :-)  That's why I went with happy, springtime colors for this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!  I'm also entering this into Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge with an "all things bright and beautiful" theme!


 
This Sour Apple CS from MFT is probably my fave green ever!  I layered up a couple of flag banners using papers from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely Mini Deck pad.  The doily, leafy flourish and rolled florals are all Die-Namics by MFT.  The sentiment is from an oldie but goodie MFT set called "Spring".  Thanks so much for stopping by...

9 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

WOW Wanda woman this makes me smile. I especially love that bit of designer paper. I just went through that the other day and found my tiny little bunny face stamp. Phew.

Petra Swart said...

Oh, Wanda, I know about going through a trash basket to try and find something you can't find anywhere else!!!! I once lost a small square die and after looking EVERYWHERE several times I knew I had to go through my trash bin!! Problem was, I have a huge trash bin (like the black ones you use outside!!!) and it was filled up to the top!!! In the end I also went through the bin piece by piece and I'm happy so say, when I was almost right at the bottom I found my die!!!! I was so happy!!!
Your card is beautiful, Wanda!!! I love the bright colours and the lovely sentiment!!! The white doily and white dots look great combined with the brights!!! Love your card!!!
Have a super day!!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!! I have lost and found.... Still have a little pinecones that is MIA!! That last one I found a couple months later stuck to the back of a piece of cardstock...wishing it'll happen again :)

Jennie said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the bright green base and the pop of red with the flowers!

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie, the flowers are so pretty and I love the swirl behind it, the little bit of dp looks amazing and makes the flowers really pop out, thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time hugs Pops x

Joan Ervin said...

Love how you flipped the sketch, Wanda...this is gorgeous!!!! I think I have a craft room ghost who hides things from me and then replaces them is odd places...keeps me on my toes...LOL!!!

Gisela said...

Beautiful car Wanda, great use of the sketch.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Wanda! So bright and so pretty, it's just perfect for our challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Susan R. Opel said...

Just gorgeous, Wanda! I'm longing for spring!