Monday, February 16, 2015

Mojo Monday



Shiver, shiver, shiver!!! It's Monday and it's beyond cold with below zero wind chill factor here in VA and 4-8 inches of snow predicted to fall today!  I know that's nothing compared to the northeastern part of the states, but I've become wimpy in my old age - lol!  It's my regular day off, so I'm hunkered down at home...hoping I don't have to venture out for anything.  Enough about weather.  Julee has another great sketch for the Mojo Monday challenge and I went with some springtime colors even though it feels like it will never get here.  


I used Little Piggy ink on white and Beanstalk on Sour Apple CS for the flowers and leaves.  Love these Pure Color inks by WPlus9 because they give a smoother and less mottled coverage than my SU pads which I normally use for colors. 

STAMPS: Be Blessed (Verve) - flower; Bloom and Grow (Verve) - leaves; sentiment is a freebie stamp with a Verve order.
PAPER: Head Over Heels by Echo Park, Sour Apple by MFT, White (PTI).
ACCESSORIES: Adhesive pearls; Fishtail Flags Die-Namics (MFT); Stitched square die by Lil Inker Designs; Petal Points and Elegant Leaves dies by Verve.

For more inspiration, be sure to check out the other mojomakers' creations by clicking on their blog links below OR you can go to the Mojo Monday blog and the first 8 thumbnails will be the mojomakers' cards.

Carole Burrage
Debbie Carriere
Julee Tilman (Owner)
Marisa Ritzen 
Mary Fish
Sarah Biglow
Teresa Kline 
Wanda Cullen (you are here)

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. I like how the flower matches the DSP.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty. Totally has me wishing for spring! :)

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so pretty what a wonderful way to welcome spring Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Marisa said...

Oh happy day - flowers :) Love the stitched panel too. Hope you are safe and sound - you have been having some crazy weather and here my tulips are six inches out of the ground and I could mow my lawn as it is growing already!!

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful card that has such a lovely spring feeling to it, Wanda!!!! The flower is stunning and I love the pearls!!!

Pam Watson said...

This card is also very pretty. Love the colors and the flower!