Friday, November 1, 2013

WPlus9 Christmas


TGIF everyone! I created this card using Chupa's layout for her current
Sketchbook Saturday Challenge. Love layering and adding dimension with this wreath and all its accessories in the Woodlands Wreath set and accompanying dies by WPlus9!  I took some liberties with the sketch and let the designer paper "do the talking with the sentiment banner.  I also switched it from an A2 size to a 5 1/4" square card.  I added some shimmer with a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen on the sprigs of greenery behind the bow on the wreath.  Layers were popped with foam tape and foam dots.

PAPERS: So This is Christmas (Carta Bella), White (PTI)
INK: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade, Not Quite Navy.
 

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love your take on the sketch, Wanda...this is gorgeous!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Loving the pairing of gorgeous DP with the loveliest Christmas stamps I've seen this season! :)