Monday, November 11, 2013

Mojo Monday



Good Mojo Monday to you and happy Veteran's Day to those of you in the states! Julee has such a fun sketch (I think I say that every week, but it's true!).  I love the rustic tones of the papers in this new (to me) company -  Farm House Paper Co. I wanted to add a little interest to the vertical panel, so cut a Classy Label die in half and adhered it behind the circle.  I love to layer up this poinsettia...stamped in Bravo Burgundy and Always Artichoke then fussy cut and popped with foam dots.   The sentiment is a tweaked version (I only inked up 'wishing you' and left off the 'a') then gold embossed the word 'peace'.


For more inspiration, be sure to visit the Mojo Monday blog or go to the individual mojomaker's blogs below:




Remember, if you post to a public gallery, use the keyword Mojo319.  Hope to see you in the gallery!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful. Loving the monochromatic hues and the layered flower.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love your color combo and the way you add the label. TFS

Stampingcountry said...

Mellow Color look appealing with your card design, Wanda.

Marisa said...

Loving all that green and the poinsettia is fabulous!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Beautiful Christmas card. I really love the softness of this colour combo.