Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunday Stamps






While checking out the Pinterest posts today, I came across this sketch on the Sunday Stamps challenge blog. It's a new challenge for me and I couldn't resist playing along while chili is simmering on the stove and laundry is in the dryer. As you can see, I flipped it to a horizontal position...atypical for me, but wanted to use this wreath die again.  This time I stamped only 3 layers - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry - on the wreath.  I used foam tape to layer the wreath over a sentiment circle.  I added some shimmer to the fruit and flowers by using a clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen.  I never tire of using banners on my cards which is another draw that I had to this sketch.  Another Christmas card added to my stash!

STAMPS: Woodland Wreaths (WPlus9)
PAPER: Hall Pass (We R Memory Keepers), Bundle of Joy (Echo Park), Vintage Cream, White
INK: Chocolate Chip, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive
ACCESSORIES: Woodland Wreaths die set (WPlus9), Fishtail Flags Die-Namics (MFT), Adhesive pearls, Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen.

5 comments:

OttawaMom said...

Lovely Christmas card! So happy you found us and decided to play along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Kathya said...

Beautiful card Wanda! Welcome to Sunday Stamps, glad you joined us! Great wreath! Hope you will join us again.

Kim S said...

I love your use of the wreath in the beautiful fall colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job :) My goodness did you cut out that wreath? Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Beautiful card, Wanda! Intriguing choice of fall colors with a Christmas theme but it sure works great! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this fortnight--please join us again soon!
:) Marie